- Front and rear facing cameras.
- HD quality video 720p (front and rear).
- Rear lens 50m zoom.
- 2″ LCD screen.
- GPS maps for speed and location tracking.
- G-shock sensor to detect sudden and severe movement.
- Suction windscreen mount.
- Supports memory cards up to 32GB.
- Download user manual
- Approximate recording times
8GB: 1 hour
16GB: 2 hours
32GB: 4 hours
The Nextbase InCarCam Duo offer a new twist on the traditional 2-channel dashcam options which typically have two separate cameras, by packing front and rear facing cameras into one smart unit. While the front facing camera captures footage of the road ahead, the second lens can be angled to point rearwards and capture footage from behind. This lens has a 50m zoom, so that it focuses on the road, rather than on your passengers!
As well as providing video evidence in the case of an accident, the Nextbase InCarCam Duo also captures GPS and g-sensor data, which can be used to paint a clearer picture of the events surrounding an incident/
This dashcam also features a bright 2″ LCD screen, so that footage can be reviewed and settings adjusted easily, which makes it extremely user friendly.
Note: For the camera to be used in parking mode the camera requires a continuous electrical feed while the ignition is turned off and so is required to be hardwired to your vehicles electrics.
In The Box
- 1 x Nextbase InCarCam Duo
- 1 x GPS suction windscreen mount
- 1 x 12V power cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Manual/software disk