Dash Witness are looking for an Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 basic with the opportunity to earn commission and bonuses based on lead conversion and sales.
Dash Witness is a young and expanding business positioned within a rapidly growing market. We sell the latest fleet management technology to help fleets efficiently manage their vehicles, protect employees and save money.
We’re offering a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join our growing team as an Internal Sales Executive to help further propel our success.
The role will focus on our B2B sales where you will be required to work in the office (Faringdon, Oxfordshire), to complete direct telephone sales work to pre-qualify and prepare new leads, to send and follow-up on quotes, respond to incoming enquiries on email and web chat, to report back with weekly stats, and work with management to close deals.
The ideal candidate would be a hard working self-starter with a proven telesales background; product training will be provided along with the relevant equipment.
There will be the opportunity to earn bonuses based on lead conversion and sales.
• Identify and target prospective customers
• Pre-qualify and make appointments for our field sales agent
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads, quotes and follow up
• Achieve monthly targets for converting leads
• Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include updating our CRM and creating quotes.
The ideal Sales Executive:
• Enthusiastic and driven to achieve a high level of customer service
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
• Take personal charge for performance and lead development
• Persevering and confident when dealing with customers
• Excellent telephone and face to face communications skills
• Administrative skills – be able to use a PC and phone with confidence to organise and report on completed work
• Be flexible and willing to work the hours required to meet customers’ needs
• Well presented
• A full clean driving licence
Office hours are 8:45am to 5:15pm.
There may well be the occasional exhibition or networking event that requires you to work away or at weekends, but these will be agreed beforehand. Travel costs and expenses would be covered.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com with a brief description of why you are right for this role.
Good luck with your application.