By Miles customers can claim their discount by selecting the desired configuration below. The Thinkware F200 is being provided as a standalone camera with a plug & play lead. Or, if you prefer to have the camera hardwired and the cabling completely hidden just select the option that includes our installation service, we will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient time for one of our mobile engineers to come and fit the camera. – Return to offer
The Thinkware F200 is a high quality front facing dash camera with built-in WiFi and a SmartPhone App. The F200 records in 1080P full HD @ 30FPS to ensure the video quality is crisp and clear.Please note- This camera comes packaged with a 16GB micro SD card.
Video Resolution & Quality
The Thinkware F200 records in full HD 1080P @ 30 FPS to provide some of the highest quality footage available from a dash camera. The 140° viewing angle ensures the camera captures an extensive view of the road ahead, providing solid video evidence in the event of a collision.
Your smartphone and the F200 can be connected via WiFi using the exclusive Dash Cam Viewer application from Thinkware. Check download or delete recorded images, and configure your dash camera settings.
The Thinkware F200 continues recording once you park, but don’t worry it won’t flatten your battery. It’s intelligent parking mode function knows if your vehicles battery level starts to get low and automatically shuts the camera off.
You can now put the camera into Energy saving mode which reduces power consumption by 1/3 less and gives 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode. When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, energy saving parking recording is a recommended solution. When in use, the device will go to sleep and soon after an impact has been detection by built-in G-senor, it will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
Autonomous Recording Modes
Continuous Recording– The F200 will begin recording automatically when the engine is switched on and will continue in this mode during normal driving conditions.
Event Recording– If the G-Shock sensor is triggered a 10 second pre and post-impact video clip is saved providing a 20 second clip of the entire event.
Manual recording– When the REC button is pressed a manual event is created saving the previous 10 seconds and following 50 seconds of footage.
The following items come packaged in each box:
1x Thinkware F200 camera
1x 16GB micro SD Card
1x Cigarette socket lead or 1 x Hardwire kit
1x Cable tidy kit
- Brand – Thinkware
- Model – F200
- Front Camera – Yes
- Screen – No
- HD/Video Resolution – 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Video Frame Rate – 30fps
- Codec – H.264
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – PC/Mac Software or SmartPhone App
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 140°
- Sensor – Sony Exmore CMOS Sensor 2.19 MP
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – Yes, 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10
- Memory Capacity – 64GB SD Card Class 10
- WiFi – Yes
- Software – Thinkware viewer, Dash Cam Viewer App
- Software Compatibility – Windows/Mac
- Mobile App – Yes
- Speed Camera Alerts – Yes, only with optional GPS Antenna Connected
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – No
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) – No
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hardwire cable
- Photo Mode – No
- Built in GPS – No
- GPS Mapping – Yes, With Additional GPS Antenna
- Speed Stamp – Yes, only visible via software
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – Yes
- One Touch Formatting – Yes
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Super Night-vision – Yes
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 60°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions – 98.5 x 34 x 22 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 1 Year, SD Card 6 Months