Video Resolution & Quality
The Thinkware F70 records in full HD 1080P @ 30 FPS to provide some of the highest quality footage available from a dash camera. The 140° viewing angle ensures the camera captures an extensive view of the road ahead, which be used in case of an accident.
Thinkware F70 Recording Modes
Continuous Recording– The F70 will begin recording automatically when the engine is switched on and will continue in this mode during normal driving conditions.
Event Recording– If the G-Shock sensor is triggered a 10 second pre and post-impact video clip is saved providing a 20 second clip of the entire event.
Manual recording– When the REC button is pressed a manual event is created saving the previous 10 seconds and following 50 seconds of footage.
Parking Mode– This is when the camera records when the ignition is off and the camera has been hardwired into the vehicle.
Parked Recording Mode
The Thinkware F70 has a brand new parking mode, which now consists of two settings Time-Lapse and motion detection. Please note that you can only have one of these modes active at a time.
Time-lapse– The F70 will record at 1fps when the vehicle is parked, this means you’ll be collecting crisp clear video many hours after leaving the vehicle. If the G-shock sensor is triggered a 6 minute 30fps video file will be created showing 3 minutes before and after the incident.
Motion Detection– The Thinkware F70 will only record footage if it detects movement near the vehicle then a 20 second video clip will be created, showing the 10 seconds before and after the movement was detected. The same will happen if an impact is detected.
Thinkware F70 Recording Times
|SD Card Capacity||Recording Times|
By purchasing the Locking Case the Thinkware F70 can become tamper proof. The case will cover both the SD card slot and power cable, ensuring the SD card and the footage it holds can not be changed by un-authorised personnel and that the camera can not be unplugged.
The Thinkware F70 has front vehicle departure warnings (FVDW). When your vehicle is stopped at a junction or in traffic, you will receive an audible alert when the vehicle in front of you starts to move, preventing a delayed response.
In every box the following items come packaged:
- 1x Thinkware F70 camera
- 1x 8GB micro SD Card
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x Hard-wire kit
- 1x Cable tidy kit
- Brand – Thinkware
- Model – F70
- Front Camera – Yes
- Screen – No
- HD/Video Resolution – 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Video Frame Rate – 30fps
- Codec – H.264
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – Via IOS/Android App or PC/Mac Software
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 140°
- Sensor – Sony Exmore CMOS Sensor 2.19 MP
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – Yes, 8GB Micro SD Card Class 10
- Memory Capacity – 64GB SD Card Class 10
- WiFi – No
- Software – Thinkware viewer
- Software Compatibility – Windows/Mac
- Mobile App – No
- Speed Camera Alerts – Yes, With GPS Antenna Connected
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – No
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) – No
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hardwire cable
- Photo Mode – No
- Built in GPS – No
- GPS Mapping – Yes, With Additional GPS Antenna
- Speed Stamp – Yes, only visible via software or app
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – Yes
- One Touch Formatting – Yes
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Super Night-vision – Yes
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 60°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions – 78 x 34 x 31.5 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 1 Year, SD Card 6 Months