Video Resolution and Quality
The MiVue 698 Dual front camera records in extreme 1296P video quality and the rear camera in 1080P full HD with both camera recording in 30FPS. The high quality lenses inside each camera means that the 698 has an 140° viewing angle that produces bright and clear video footage even in low light conditions.
The MiVue 698 features 3 different recording modes with the camera automatically switching between them based upon what is happening.
Normal– Once the ignition is on the camera will go into normal recording mode and will stay in this until an event is detected or the ignition is switched off.
Event– When a significant change is detected by the cameras G-Sensor a protected video file will be created.
Parking– When the ignition is switched off the camera goes in parking mode, when in this mode it will only record when movement has been detected.
GPS– This allows the vehicles location and speed data to be recorded. You can choose to have your vehicles speed data overlaid on the video footage. Using the viewing software you are able to track your vehicles journey accurately with a google map.
Speed Camera Alerts- The MiVue 698 will provide a visible alert when approaching a speed camera. You can also set an audible alert if you go over the speed limit.
Lane Departure Warning System-When your vehicle starts to leave it’s lane the camera will produce an audible alert.
MiVue 698 Dual Technical Specification
- Brand – Mio
- Model – MiVue 698 Dual
- Front Camera – Yes
- Second Camera – Yes
- Screen – Yes
- HD/Video Resolution- 1080P Front & Rear
- Video Frame Rate – 30FPS
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – Via PC or Mac Software
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 140°
- Sensor –
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – No
- Memory Capacity – 128GB SD Card Class 10
- WiFi – No
- Software – MiVue Manager
- Software Compatibility – Windows and Mac
- Mobile App – No/li>
- Speed Camera Alerts – Yes
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hardwire kit
- Built in GPS – Yes
- GPS Mapping – Yes
- Speed Stamp – Yes but only visible via software or app
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – No
- One Touch Formatting – No
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Infra Red Night-vision – No
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 60°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions –
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 1 Year, SD Card 6 Months