The Lukas Qvia T790 is the latest forward facing dash cam from Lukas. The new cylindrical design has made the camera more discreet and stylish. This dash cam has an array of features and high quality video recording, making it one of the best front only dash cams for its price.
Video Resolution & Quality
The Qvia T790 records in 1920 x 1080P @ 30 FPS meaning it records in full HD for great video quality. This dash cam also features a 135° viewing angle to provide a comprehensive view of any accident.
The sample video provides an indication of what the video will look like, be aware that YouTube compression can decrease the video quality so make sure that you have it set to the highest resolution.
The Lukas Qvia T790 dash cam has four recording modes:
Continous recording– the camera records as long as the engine is on.
Parking mode– the camera records when the ignition is off.
Event recording– a 15 second post and pre accident video clip, to show what happened before, during and after the event.
Manual recording– when the driver presses the E button on the camera, a manual event file is created
When your Android or IOS device is connected to the cameras WiFi you are able to watch live video, review and download previously recorded footage or adjust the cameras settings.
Through the use of the GPS the camera is able to locate the vehicle and monitor the speed it is going to provide evidence if an accident occurs.
This camera also has a voltage monitor, this will automatically turn the camera off if the battery drops below the selected level of volts ensuring that your vehicles battery does not go flat when using parking mode.
Lukas Qvia T790 Recording Times
Front camera recording in full HD @ 30FPS
|SD Card Capacity||Number of Files||Likely Recording Times|
|16GB||179 Files||211 Minutes|
|32GB||366 Files||432 Minutes|
|64GB||738 Files||870 Minutes|
|128GB||1,477 Files||1,740 Minutes|
|256GB||2,5954 Files||3,480 Minutes|
In every box the following items come packaged:
Lukas Qvia T790 camera, 16GB micro SD card with adapter, hardwire kit, fixed type bracket set and a user’s guide.
- Brand – Lukas
- Model – Qvia T790
- Front Camera – Yes, single channel
- Screen – No
- HD/Video Resolution – 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Video Frame Rate – 30fps
- Codec – H.264
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – Via IOS/Android App or PC/Mac Software
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 135°
- Sensor – Sony CMOS Sensor
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – Yes, 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10
- Memory Capacity – 256GB SD Card Class 10
- WiFi – Yes
- Software – Qvia viewer
- Software Compatibility – Windows/Mac
- Mobile App – Yes, Qvia app for IOS & Android
- Speed Camera Alerts – No
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – No
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) – No
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hardwire cable
- Photo Mode – No
- Built in GPS – Yes
- GPS Mapping – Yes
- Speed Stamp – Yes, only visible via software or app
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – Yes
- One Touch Formatting – Yes
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Infra Red Night-vision – No
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 60°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions – 106mm (W) x 62mm (D) x 38mm (H)
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 1 Year, SD Card 6 Months