Video Resolution and Quality
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH has an improved image sensor, the Sony STARVIS, resulting in higher quality videos than ever before. This improved sensor means that the front camera records in full HD 1920 x 1080P @60FPS and the rear camera records in 1080P full HD @ 30FPS. This makes the DR750S the first dash camera to have simultaneous 60 and 30 FPS video recording. Along with the improved video quality and frame rate, the low light and dynamic range of the camera have been improved, allowing your camera to produce an accurate account of any incident.
The BlackVue DR750S has 4 recording modes and will automatically switch between them based on what is happening around the vehicle.
Normal– The camera will record in this mode once the ignition is switched on and will stay in this mode until an event occurs or the ignition is switched off.
Event– When a significant change is detected by the cameras G-Sensor a 60 second video file will be created.
Parking– When the camera has not detected movement over a 5 minute period it will go into parking mode, only saving videos if an impact or movement is detected.
Manual– If you see an incident such as road rage, dangerous driving or an accident not involving your vehicle you can manually create an event file by using the proximity sensor on the end of the camera. This will then mark the video file as an event allowing you to easily find the footage later.
Wi-Fi– By connecting your smart device to the DR750S you are able to view the camera live, change the settings and review previously recorded footage. By connecting your camera to a Wi-Fi network you are able to use the BlackVue Over the Cloud service.
GPS– This allows the vehicles location and speed data to be recorded. You can choose to have your vehicles speed data overlaid on the video footage. Using the viewing software you are able to track your vehicles journey accurately with a google map.
BlackVue Over the Cloud
When using BlackVue’s Over the Cloud service you can remotely connect to your camera allowing you to live view footage, backup video files, access real-time tracking information and receive emergency notifications, all from your mobile or tablet.
Video back-up– Securely store your important video files by backing them up to the cloud, ensuring the files you need are available to access easily when required.
Two-way voice communication– You are able to have a conversation with someone through the dash cameras in built microphone and speaker.
Mobile Notifications– When you have paired your device with the camera you will receive a notification if the camera detects an event.
BlackVue DR750S-2Ch Box Contents
The items below come in every box, along with a users guide and warranty card.
BlackVue DR750S-2Ch Technical Specification
- Brand – BlackVue
- Model – DR750S-2Ch
- Front Camera – Yes
- Second Camera – Yes
- Screen – No
- HD/Video Resolution -1920 x 1080P
- Video Frame Rate – 60fps (Front)
- File Format – MP4
- Video Playback – Via IOS/Android App or PC/Mac Software
- Viewing Angle – Diagonal 139°
- Sensor – Sony STARVIS Sensor
- Internal Mic (Sound Recorded) – Yes, can be muted
- Memory Card Included – Yes, 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10
- Memory Capacity – 128GB SD Card Class 10
- WiFi – Yes
- Software – BlackVue Viewer
- Software Compatibility – Windows and Mac
- Mobile App – Yes, BlackVue C IOS & Android app
- Speed Camera Alerts – No
- Removable Camera – Yes
- Internal Battery – No
- G-Sensor – Yes
- Parking Mode – Yes, requires hardwire kit
- Built in GPS – Yes
- GPS Mapping – Yes
- Speed Stamp – Yes but only visible via software or app
- Auto Event Recording – Yes
- Auto start/stop rec – Yes
- Date/Time Stamp – Yes
- Overwrite Recording – Yes
- Manual Recording – Yes
- One Touch Formatting – Yes
- Tone Alerts – Yes
- Spoken Alerts – Yes
- Infra Red Night-vision – No
- Operating Temperatures – -10° ~ 70°C
- Waterproof – No
- Dimensions – 115mm (W) x 36mm (D)
- Manufacturer Warranty – Dash Cam 1 Year, SD Card 6 Months